Unlike an à la carte service, we truly believe that a full management system is the only way to ensure all the aspects of the quality chain, to know your property inside out and be able to handle all the issues that might come up during your rentals.
Montreal is a little bubble whose culture is very different from that of the rest of Canada. Here, a distinctively European-style “joie de vivre” has the upper hand. The city has a
Airbnb has a total of 10 619 properties in Montreal. 60,1 % of the listings are houses or entire apartments averaging 91$ per night. The Plateau-Mont-Royal is the neighborhood with the most Airbnb listings.
By investing in real estate in Montreal, you’ll be able to acquire property at far more reasonable price than in the rest of Canada. In fact, Montreal is about 2 to 3 times less expensive than Vancouver or Toronto.
Montreal’s appeal also lies in its economy, which is one of the most dynamic in the standard French-speaking business sphere. The demand for rentals is spurred by professionals as well as students (the city has over 170 000 students).
* The Plateau Mont-Royal, the number of foreign cars, well-worn bikes, exclusive boutiques, cafés and restaurants: this once working-class neighborhood has now become a yuppie-bohemian haunt and by the far the “hippest” one in Montreal. You’ll find tiny homelike theaters there, as well as vintage clothes shops and gourmet delicatessens which reflect the bohemian aspect of the Plateau, where all kinds of lifestyles mix and mingle.
* The Old-Montreal with its many different architectural styles dates way back to 1685, so visitors will have the chance to see with their own eyes how the city developed. Stop at the Basilique Notre-Dame to admire its splendid stain-glass window (and for a moment of peace and quiet). Then head off to the historic Place Jacques-Cartier and settle down at one of its terraces, where you’ll get a great view street artists and portrait painters and where the sangria flows like water.
* The Mile End is an absolute must-visit! It’s not surprising that the Mile-End was named the coolest neighbourhood in the world. A vibrant art scene, cultural diversity and a wide range of fascinating restaurants and bars.
* The Little-Italy, which is more steeped in tradition. You’ll always feel warmly welcomed. And the Jean-Talon market, one of the gems of the city, making it one of the city’s most valued areas.
* The Village, a neighbourhood where you’ll never be bored. Constantly lively and festive, with more than enough atmosphere to spare.
Ready to say goodbye to all the hassles of a short-term rental
and boost your monthly income ?
Check out our clear and competitive pricing policy.