We boost your occupancy rate and regularly update your prices according to the season and local events.
We reply to all guest requests in under 5 minutes to make sure you don’t miss out on any potential reservations.
Your guests will be delighted by our hotel-quality service.
Montreal is a little bubble whose culture is very different from that of the rest of Canada. Here, a distinctively European-style “joie de vivre” has the upper hand. The city has a great quality of life well worth discovering. It’s an environment that’s innately cosmopolitan, bilingual and open to the world.
Montreal is the main city in Canada where Airbnb is present.
Airbnb has a total of 10 619 properties in Montreal. 60,1 % of the listings are houses or entire apartments averaging 91$ per night. The Plateau-Mont-Royal is the neighborhood with the most Airbnb listings.
By investing in real estate in Montreal, you’ll be able to acquire property at far more reasonable price than in the rest of Canada. In fact, Montreal is about 2 to 3 times less expensive than Vancouver or Toronto.
Montreal’s appeal also lies in its economy, which is one of the most dynamic in the standard French-speaking business sphere. The demand for rentals is spurred by professionals as well as students (the city has over 170 000 students).
* The Plateau Mont-Royal, the number of foreign cars, well-worn bikes, exclusive boutiques, cafés and restaurants: this once working-class neighborhood has now become a yuppie-bohemian haunt and by the far the “hippest” one in Montreal. You’ll find tiny homelike theaters there, as well as vintage clothes shops and gourmet delicatessens which reflect the bohemian aspect of the Plateau, where all kinds of lifestyles mix and mingle.
* The Old-Montreal with its many different architectural styles dates way back to 1685, so visitors will have the chance to see with their own eyes how the city developed. Stop at the Basilique Notre-Dame to admire its splendid stain-glass window (and for a moment of peace and quiet). Then head off to the historic Place Jacques-Cartier and settle down at one of its terraces, where you’ll get a great view street artists and portrait painters and where the sangria flows like water.
* The Mile End is an absolute must-visit! It’s not surprising that the Mile-End was named the coolest neighbourhood in the world. A vibrant art scene, cultural diversity and a wide range of fascinating restaurants and bars.
* The Little-Italy, which is more steeped in tradition. You’ll always feel warmly welcomed. And the Jean-Talon market, one of the gems of the city, making it one of the city’s most valued areas.
* The Village, a neighbourhood where you’ll never be bored. Constantly lively and festive, with more than enough atmosphere to spare.
«Kam was a phenomenal host - he was accommodating and responded right away whenever I contacted him. The location was amazing and we absolutely fell in love with the Mile End district. Everything was within walking distance and we stumbled upon some of the most delicious restaurants and fun bars. The apartment was exactly as pictured - clean, central, and spacious.» - Hannah
Check out our clear and competitive pricing policy.